My Crew. My Dogs. Set Goals. Fix Flaws.

For the past couple days, I've been playing Extreme Makeover since I've been back home. It needs to look like a place of permanent inhabitance (I made that up), not just summer housing. 

It's coming along well. 

Took a break from all that, grabbed a snack, drank some juice, found a scale. It's been a while so why not hop on. Hopped off just as fast. 

I could have cried from the number, lol! Not a laughing matter though. 

So, aside from making my room cooler, I have a new summer goal:

Weight loss! 

I'm not going to do some super rapid race to skinny. I've just accepted I'm going to be plump on the beach. *shrug*

My goal is to drop 20 pounds by Homecoming. I have until October to change my lifestyle. Why wait til it's too late? 

Time to research methods. And vacuum.

Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Past “Should”

"Find Christ At The River"

Hinge-Toothed Prophets